DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Clickstream Analytics – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Clickstream Analytics estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Click Path & Website Optimization, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 16.2% CAGR and reach US$1.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Customer Analysis segment is readjusted to a revised 14.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $382.9 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 14.6% CAGR
The Clickstream Analytics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$382.9 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$700.9 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 14.6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 14.4% and 13.4% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.1% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 22 Featured) –
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- At Internet
- Connexity, Inc.
- Google Cloud Platform
- HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd.)
- IBM Corporation
- Jumpshot, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Splunk, Inc.
- Talend SA
- Verto Analytics Inc.
- Vlocity Inc.
- Webtrends Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Clickstream Analytics: An Introductory Prelude
- Sophisticated Capabilities Prompt Widespread Adoption
- Escalating Use Case Across Web-Empowered Industries
- Internet Dynamics Strongly Support the Deployment of Clickstream Analytics
- Clickstream Analytics – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Clickstream Analytics for Effective Tracking of Customer’s Online Journey
- Empowering Brands to Turn Browsers into Buyers
- Real-time Upselling & Cross Selling Made Easier with Clickstream Analytics
- Customer Interests Effectively Understood with Clickstream Analysis
- Clickstream-Based Campaign Optimization Upgrades Advertising Industry
- eCommerce & Retail Firms Leverage Clickstream Analytics to Generate Valuable Insights
- Competitive Forces Generate Ample Room for Analytics in Media & Entertainment Industry
- Clickstream Analytics: A Shot in the Arm for Travel Agencies
- Hotel Guest Data Mining Made Highly Convenient with Analytics
- Businesses Rely On Clickstream Data to Optimize Social Outreach
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Clickstream Analytics
- Types of Clickstream Analytics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2yesz4