GURUGRAM, India, Jan. 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Thailand E-Commerce Logistics Market is in the growing stage, The growth of Thailand’s logistics sector is also being supported by booming exports with automotive, agribusiness, chemicals and electronics being in-demand industries at the moment.
- Increase in international shipment is expected in 2026F compared 2021. Consumers are increasingly turning to cross-border e-commerce as per capita incomes rise and access to international brands increases.
- AI and a horde of other devices like drones, electric vehicles, automated systems, high-tech security and efficient management systems have made the processes much easier for logistics companies as well as their clients.
- Companies in the ecommerce segment are battling against each other to acquire and retain clients, expand geographical presence, expand service offering and improve unit economics to increase margins.
Technology advancement: This helps to boost E-Commerce is easier and more secure digital payment options can make the online shopping experience more convenient for both customer and merchant online payments also allow for more flexible delivery arrangements like the living parcel to lockers since and consumer does not need to be present to make the payment.
Internet-Savvy Consumers Comfortable with making Online Purchases: Given Thailand’s mobile phone penetration rate of 98% and smartphone penetration at 71% in 2021, it is no surprise that smartphone users dominate E-Commerce activities. ETDA notes that generation why those were now around 17 to 36 years old spent the most of the time online last year especially on Facebook Instagram Twitter in Pantip from where the make all their transactions.
Platform Integration: E-Commerce platforms face a major challenge in integrating a critical mass of multiple user bases, i.e. sellers and buyers. Often, a platforms perceived value rests largely on this factor. High delivery failure rates due to lack of order and delivery consolidation between retailers.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Thailand E-Commerce Logistics Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by Change in Consumption Pattern of Consumers, Government Initiatives and Innovation of Advanced Technologies” by Ken Research observed that Thailand E-commerce Logistics Market is in the growing phase. Technology will have a huge role to play in the sector as applications and AI, horde of other devices like drones, electric vehicles, automated systems, high-tech security are some of the factors that will contributed to the Thailand E-commerce Logistics Market growth over the period of 2021-2026F. It is expected that Thailand E-commerce Logistics Market will grow at a CAGR of 9.5% for the above forecasted period.
Key Segments Covered in the report:-
Thailand E-commerce Logistics Market
By Delivery by shipment
- Same Day
- Next Day
- Two day
By International and domestic by shipment
By Mode of Payment by shipment
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
By Shipment Weight by shipment
- 0 -1 Kg
- Greater than 6 Kg
- 3 – 6 Kg
- 1 – 3 Kg
By Age Distribution by shipment
- (17 – 36 Years)
- (37 – 50 Years)
- (51 and above)
By E-Commerce Value by shipment
By Booking Mode by shipment
By Product Category by Revenues
- Mobile & Electronics
- Lifestyle & Hobby
- Health & Wellness
- Home & Living
- Mom & Baby
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
Key Target Audience:-
- E-Commerce Companies aiming to establish in Thailand
- Thailand E-Commerce logistics industries
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
- E-Commerce Industry
- Logistics industry
- Shipping company
- Warehousing Companies
- E-Commerce users
- Industry Associations
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Base Period: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026F
- Kerry Express
- Lazada Logistics
- J&T Express
- Flash Express
- Eleven Street
- Look Si
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
- Ecosystem of major entities in Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Overview of Thailand logistics infrastructure and dependent market
- Market overview & genesis
- Logistics business model
- Value chain analysis e-commerce logistics
- Thailand E-commerce Logistics Market Size, 2019 – 2022
- Segmentation by type of shipment and type of company on the basis of revenue
- Segmentation by mode of shipment & delivery period on the basis of revenue
- Segmentation by modes of payment & type of product on the basis of revenue
- Factors influencing partnership decision with logistics provider
- Cost component analysis for logistics provider
- SWOT analysis of Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Trends & development of Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Growth driver of Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Issues and challenges of Thailand e-commerce and e-commerce logistics market
- Government regulations for Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Impact of covid-19 on Thailand e-commerce and e-commerce logistics
- Key elements of the recovery phase for companies from pandemic
- Cross-comparison of major players in Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Brand awareness
- Strength & weakness of major players in Thailand e-commerce logistics market
- Future Outlook
- Analyst recommendation
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to below link:-
Thailand E-Commerce Logistics Market
Related Reports by Ken Research:-
Germany E-Commerce Logistics Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by Rising Online Population, Technological Advancements and Demand for Sustainable Deliveries
Germany’s E-Commerce Logistics market is expected to register a positive CAGR during 2021-2026F owing to an increase in the competition and customer expectations. Various technological advancements related to IoT, AI, and LiDAR are expected to drive the market in logistics where it will reduce human intervention and help in cost saving in logistics companies. The market for Standard Delivery is expected to lead in the coming future due to the fact that express deliveries are expensive compared to standard deliveries, however, there will be a growth in terms of express deliveries owing to the fact that companies will offer cost-effective express deliveries.
KSA E-Commerce Logistics and Warehouse Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by Growth in Online Shoppers along with Introduction of New Age Technologies by Logistics Players
Over the forecast period, KSA E-commerce logistics market is expected to drive up the demand because of expected surge in internet penetration, especially its exposure to the youth. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there has been a shift from offline sales to online sales, which is expected to ensure substantial growth in the future as well. The e-commerce logistics market in the country is expected to grow on the back of new technologies such as Automation, Blockchain, and the Internet of Things, which will be explored to increase efficiency, improve customer experience and enhance service quality.
South Korea E-commerce Logistics Market Outlook to 2026F- Driven by Growth in Online Shoppers along with Introduction of New Age Technologies by Logistics Players
The South Korea E-Commerce Logistics Market witnessed significant growth during the period 2018-2021, owing to the consistently increasing digitalization process in the country. In the coming years, higher smartphones penetration rate, better internet connectivity as well as vision 2030 of South Korea will play an important role in increasing the reach of E-commerce last-mile shipments all across the country. It is expected that the growing e-commerce sector will create opportunities in intracity logistics eventually since South Korea has a well-developed transportation system. So, the orders can be delivered easily from one place to another.
Australia E-Commerce Logistics Market Outlook to 2026- Driven by rapid integration of automation technology & changing consumer shopping habits
Australia Ecommerce Logistics Market is Expected to grow with a high CAGR, between 2021-2026F, one of the major determinants for the surging growth in the coming years is the Growing Count of Logistics Startup, Burgeoning Demand for Last-mile Delivery Service, Trucking Services through Online Marketplace, Rising Demand of Door-to-door Parcel Pickup & Delivery Services and the augmenting use of EVs for Transportation. Higher digitization and the usage of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is making easier and helping in assessing the different possibilities of E-Commerce Logistics Market, and others areas, such as Drop Shipping, Quick commerce, sustainable packaging material etc, which has flourished the Australia Ecommerce Logistics Market.
Follow Us –
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Ken Research Private Limited
Ankur Gupta, Director Strategy and Growth
SOURCE Ken Research