People change careers at all stages of their career journey and for a range of reasons, from wanting a more flexible schedule and the ability to work from anywhere to craving new challenges and more fulfillment. Preparing for change will require some effort, but the payoff can be life-changing.
No matter what career you’re considering transitioning into, it’s important to plan carefully. We’re here to help and we can help you on your journey.
Ten resources for changing careers
- A step-by-step guide for preparing for a career change
- When to quit your job
- Reasons to leave a job and how to talk about them
- How to quit your job
- How to write a cover letter when you’re changing careers
- Career change at 30: how to build on your skills
- Career change at 40: how to move into a new stage
- Career change at 50: how to choose the next phase of your career
- Job search guide: Resources for your next career move
- 18 tips for starting a new job successfully
Popular programs for making a career change
Get job-ready with professional-level training and a credential in a high-growth field. Not sure what career is right for you? Explore your options with Coursera Career Academy.
The post Career change on the horizon? We can help. appeared first on Coursera Blog.